kids

kids

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Valentines Week

We had Katie and Karly come to stay with us for several days while Troy and Jenn were out of town.  It happened to be the week of Silas' birthday and Valentines Day, which made for some really fun activities and pictures :)  Look out, Mom...the next generation of posing kids for photos is on the loose!


We made heart shaped waffles on Valentines morning, and went for a Valentine walk :)



I took a lot of Valentine pictures.  Mostly for my own entertainment, and for Troy and Jenn's enjoyment, and because I have really cute kids :)





 Some were silly
Most were just super cute

And although Silas will be the last to admit it, they were fun, too



 We made Valentine cookies and Valentine rice crispy treats, and I made a little Valentine for each of the kids when they woke up in the morning.


 Then on Friday, the Corrigans joined us for celebrating Silas birthday along with Everett and Daniela and eventually Troy and Jenn when they got home from their trip.  Look at my two kids...ham and cheese in one family.  Goofs.
 It was a busy week, but so much fun.  A lot of people ask Jordan and I if we are done having kinds.  I can't say either way.  But, I can say that I LOVE this.  I love a full house of kids running all around, adventures to be had, special days to celebrate, and lots of love to share.  Warms my little heart.

No comments: