kids

kids

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Our magical front porch

No matter what is going on, if it happens on a white, wrap around porch, it becomes magical.  This is just a Saturday snack.  But, the three of them, hanging out together, snacking together, on the front porch...magical.  

I love that I can let them all go out there to play while Jordan is working on projects and I am inside.  If something happens, Silas is totally responsible to either take care of it himself or come and get me.  Six is a great age so far.

oops!  He saw me :)


Trey is becoming a true farm boy (much to Jordan's pleasure as you can see in the background of this photo).  From bed to breakfast to outside with boys, no time to get dressed, boots and jacket over the jammies.  Dirt from head to toe.  


Jewel on the other hand, she makes magic no matter where she is.  No serene setting needed.  This is double magic.

No comments: