kids

kids

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Little T

I love this kid.  His days are like this:  black eye in the morning from insisting on climbing cement steps by himself and missing his footing, fat lip in the afternoon from a wresting match gone south with Silas, and then while I am making dinner, he grabs a stack of books and plants himself in the middle of the kitchen floor to read.



 With the wrestling also comes some super cute brother playing time.  Even caught in the action of getting along, they smile and keep going :)

He is getting SO into books.  Every night he brings book after book after book to the chair to read.  He loves to point to the pictures, pretend like he is talking to me about it, and turn the pages.  I read, he mimicks the sounds.  Although, so far pretty much every animal growls.  I am excited to have another one so captured by reading.  Silas was the same way and still is.  Jewel has found her interest with Fancy Nancy, so Ooh La La, we'll take it :)

No comments: