kids

kids

Monday, March 16, 2009

Silas and Audrey


Following our time at the Bury house, Silas and I spent two nights at Hessel and Heather's house. Our time there was refreshing and relaxing. We were spoiled with delicious food and spectacular company. Most of activities included watching Silas and Audrey play together while Heather and I soaked up much needed conversation over banana bread and coffee. It is hard for me to even write about my experience there because I feel like attempting to describe it with words limits the true feelings of thankfulness and joy I had while I was there. Some people have the gift of making their company feel loved and wanted...Heather is one of those people. She serves while still being engaged, she spoils and gives treats without making it seem like it is out of the ordinary at all, she listens and connects effortlessly in an expression of love that is precious. I am so thankful that God made her my sister and that he gave us babies so close in age. This trip would not have been the same without this special peice.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: