kids

kids

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My Golfing Boys

Last week Silas and I met Jordan at the golf course to play a few holes. Silas LOVES the golf course and is very proud of Jordan as a golfer. I pretty much can't get enough of these two, and I think Silas gets cuter and cuter in his little collard shirts. I remember dreaming about these days when we found out Silas was a boy, and I am enjoying them as much as I imagined myself doing.
Silas has picked up a lot of the golfing phrases, and often does commentary throughout the game. After Jordan hits the ball, Silas will say "Wow Dad, you crushed it!" or "Nice one." Thankfully all of his remarks are encouraging. I am sure this dynamic will change when Silas points out a hard slice or too much of a fade (and yes, I do know what those terms mean). For now I am watching as this very proud Dad accepts all the genuine compliments his amazed little boy is handing out.
This time we forgot to grab Silas' pint sized clubs, so he had to borrow Jordan's. He puts forth a good effort for using a putter taller than himself.



But as you can see, he is much more at home with his mini putter and his home course. We are still working on the hand positioning, Jordan won't let him get away with this chest putter grip, they practice holding it the right way frequently.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: