"Let the beloved of the Lord rest secure in Him, for he shields him all day long, and the one the Lord loves rests between his shoulders" Deuteronomy 33:12
kids
Tuesday, December 6, 2011
goldfish
You know how goldfish only grow to the size of their habitat? I mean if you got a goldfish and always kept it in a tiny bowl, it would stay tiny. But if you put it in a huge bowl, it can actually grow to be amazingly large.
I though I would try this with Trey. This is him in his basinett next to our bed. When he was brand new, he took up barely a fraction of it. We are getting dangerously close to outgrowing it...a few inches to be exact. Think if I keep making him sleep in here he will remain just small enough to fit?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment