kids

kids

Monday, March 21, 2011

Some of my vacation favorites of Sila



 Honestly.  That's all I can say.


 Silas, you melt this momma's heart.  My sweet and thoughtful boy, tough as nails but such a tender heart.  One afternoon while Jewel was sleeping, I was in the shower while Silas was watching a show.  Silas came in several times asking how I was doing and how much longer I would be and to let me know that he was helping me clean things up around the house.  Finally, he opened the door one last time, and with a big sigh said "well Mom, I know one thing.  I love you.  I love you more than all my cars and all my airplanes.  I just really, really love you."  Oh how I wished I was not in the shower, it was a moment deserving all my hugs and love and smothering.  Instead I assured him of my love for him, and tucked his sentiment into my heart, never to be forgotten. 

No comments: