kids

kids

Friday, March 26, 2010

The one and only- Uncle Everett


Everett. You are the hero. I love you for being you.
I love it that no one can keep their hands off of you when you are close enough to reach, and that you willingly respond with affirming affection.







I love the individual relationships you have with our family.

I LOVE how you love on the kids, ALL the kids, ALL the time.

So many times over our vacation I watched as my little brother was wonderful. And as I saw him giving of himself to his family, I saw the blessing that each one received.

Silas will be a little tougher, and a little more brave for having you in his life. Roderick will develop his thinking skills to a higher level. Audrey, Evangeline and Jewel will be more confident in themselves because of the attention you have given them. Everett J will continue to attend family events, as long as you are there.

You are so very loved and treasured my little brother.

No comments: