Just when I think life can't get any busier, we add crawling and solid food. The crawling video is a week or so old, he has since learned how to pick his knees up more and has increased speed and distance. I can no longer video him because if I turn my back for one minute to grab my camera, something is sure to go wrong. Legos in the mouth, electrical cords are discovered, someone's snack crackers, heading toward to fire place. Last week I brought the vacuum into the room and then went to go help Silas brush the sand off his feet at the back door. Trey made haste to the vacuum, grabbed the cord and pulled the entire vacuum down on his head. A bright red crash mark and a few tears later...he's back on the road.
Solid food is usually just tough to add because it is time consuming. It is tricky to cut food for Jewel, get Silas' seconds, all in between getting bites of food into the baby's mouth. However, it is much more difficult if the food serves as a flavoring for the thumb. Between nearly every bite, Trey has to get his thumb back into his mouth. Little stinker :)
No comments:
Post a Comment